What you'll discover will be wonderful.
What you'll discover is yourself. "
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes, but only in the designated fire pit area. At times firewood can be provided for free but sometimes it may need to be purchased depending on availability (we’ll let you know either way)
The question should be, how could you not bring your best friend? Disclaimer, our cabins can sometimes be located on sites that aren’t suitable, so it’s always a good idea to reach out before booking.
This Escape Pod has all the creature comforts you would expect including a bathroom with a shower, basin & toilet and a kitchen and also includes the following items for cooking and comfort:
- Bar fridge
- Gas cooktop
- Outdoor BBQ
- Stovetop kettle & coffee maker
- Inside ethanol burning fireplace
- Electric bar heater
- 2 wool blankets
- Picnic blanket
- Towels/ handtowel / Face washer
- Towel for drying the outdoor chairs and tables if you want to bring them inside when it’s raining (this is in the drawer at the pillow end under the bed)
- Hand soap
- Crockery & cutlery including pots/pans and other associated items for cooking.
- 240V power points for charging phones etc
- A selection of books to read during your stay
- Games & books
- Sometimes firewood is onsite however if it has been raining the wood can be wet and impossible to light. If it has been raining and you want a fire you might want to buy firewood (some petrol stations and supermarkets have this).
- Coffee (instant and ground for the stovetop coffee maker) No Milk supplied.
- Cooking oil
- Salt & pepper
- Herbs & Spices
The holiday accommodation from June 2019 is nestled between the hills and trees surrounding Berry, NSW. Just 1.5 hours South of Sydney – you will feel miles away but close enough to enjoy the local food and fare.