Creating experiences just 1.5 hrs South of Sydney on the South Coast of NSW. Staying in one of our cabins in some of the most beautiful locations the region has to offer will set the scene for the adventure to come.
You will feel your worries ebb away while you listen to the natural surrounds, or your fave tunes. What you get up to during the day is totally up to you, go hiking, explore the local shops, cafés and eateries or simply sit by the fire with a good book and be alone with your thoughts!
Your off-grid venture awaits – This is not your normal hotel stay.
Watch our short video to see what to expect during your stay with us.
Creekside rainforest retreat
Discover hidden waterfalls
Our South-Coast cabin is set on a 50-acre property in the hills surrounding Berry, only ten minutes from popular restaurants and beaches but the feeling of seclusion is second to none. A natural amphitheatre provides a buffer between the cabin and the temperate rainforest canopy, thriving with native wildlife and rare flora.
This Escape Pod has all the creature comforts you would expect including a bathroom with a shower, basin & toilet and a kitchen and also includes the following items for cooking and comfort:
- Bar fridge
- Gas cooktop
- Outdoor BBQ
- Stovetop kettle & coffee maker
- Inside ethanol burning fireplace
- Electric bar heater
- 2 wool blankets
- Picnic blanket
- Towels/ handtowel / Face washer
- Towel for drying the outdoor chairs and tables if you want to bring them inside when it’s raining (this is in the drawer at the pillow end under the bed)
- Hand soap
- Crockery & cutlery including pots/pans and other associated items for cooking.
- 240V power points for charging phones etc
- A selection of books to read during your stay
- Games & books
- Sometimes firewood is onsite however if it has been raining the wood can be wet and impossible to light. If it has been raining and you want a fire you might want to buy firewood (some petrol stations and supermarkets have this).
- Coffee (instant and ground for the stovetop coffee maker) No Milk supplied.
- Cooking oil
- Salt & pepper
- Herbs & Spices
What you should pack aside from food & warm clothing (remember it is a 100m walk down hill to the cabin so pack light)-
- Torch (especially if you are going to arrive when its dark, which I don’t recommend, but at this time of year it can be unavoidable)
- Shampoo/ conditioner
- Bluetooth speaker
- A good book